Replay - VHS is not dead (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Neko Entertainment
Save 57%Our Price: £2.99
Replay: VHS is not dead is a puzzle/ platform game, set in a movie-based universe.
It is an ordinary Saturday evening for Harvey Hachess as he leaves his favorite video club for a movie night. On his way back, he gets caught in the middle of a rain and a threatening storm. Suddenly, he’s hit by a lightning strike! Knocked out for few minutes, he goes on as if nothing had happened.
Once home, Harvey gets comfortable and plays a video tape, a bag of popcorn in one hand and the remote control in the other one. But something seems wrong as he realize that some scenes are missing from the movie! He puts in another tape, same result… He, then, checks all his cassettes one by one but stays out of luck.
As the last tape was ejected, the VCR made a strange sound and the screen lightened up. Harvey founds himself sucked into the TV. He finds there a great opportunity to re-record all the tapes without risking the loss of his Video Club membership...
Record your characters’ movements
Use the remote control powers to bend time
Change character and play again to combine their actions
Pixel art style and evolving gameplay
About 70 levels in 4 different movie-based universes
Records to break and a secondary objective for each level
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.