Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Capcom
The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSAA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events.
- Supported OS:Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Core™ 2 Quad 2.4GHz or better, AMD Phenom™ II x4 3.4GHZ or better
- Memory:4GB or better
- Graphics:512 MB VRAM, NVIDIA® GeForce 9800 series or better, ATI Radeon HD 7770 or better
- Display:Minimum 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Sound:DirectSound Compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- DirectX®:DirectX 9.0c / Shader 3.0 or better
- Hard Drive:15 GB free hard drive space
- Peripherals:Keyboard and mouse
- Does not support NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision which came with the original Games for Windows - Live version.
- You can import your old saves and achievement data from the Games for Windows - Live version. To ensure smooth transfer, please set the Steam client and game in-game language to the language that was originally used in the GFWL version.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.