Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 24 Caret Games
- Play with a gamepad, keyboard, or a guitar controller, and control the flow of time with the Retro/Rocket to undo your mistakes.
- 10 dazzling worlds with unique enemies, epic boss fights, and amazing effects.
- A campaign with 6 difficulties, 130 different challenges, over 50 minutes of original music, and dozens of unlockable ships and rewards.
“Developer 24 Caret Games has created a frame tale for a rhythm game, and it's clever and creative. Despite all the insanity around the concept – and aside from all the weird "challenge mode" variants, unlockable ships, cute level descriptions, and all the other quirk – Retro/Grade is a well-designed music game with a completely original soundtrack.”
4/5 – Joystiq
“The game has the feel of something that was much-loved and fussed over. There is no aspect of the game that isn't fun to look it or read, and that level of dedication goes a long way to helping the game stand out in a crowded marketplace.”
– Penny Arcade
“Until now, Amplitude has been without a doubt my favorite music game, ever. Retro/Grade scratches that very same itch, but its unique marriage of high-concept premise and classic rhythm gameplay make it an all-around more satisfying experience”
10/10 – Thunderbolt Games
- OS:Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA 8000 series
- Hard Drive:300 MB HD space
- Sound:Windows compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.