Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by id Software
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
- Use a combination of stealth tactics and powerful weaponry to take down the Third Reich and its mutant creations
- Beware of enemies with incredible A.I. - They'll track you, launch co-ordinated attacks, and stand tall in the face of danger
- In Multiplayer, co-ordinate with teammates to overcome obstacles and maintain necessary levels of health and ammunition
- Choose from the three modes of play: Objective (accomplish a mission in the allotted time), Stopwatch (accomplish a mission faster than another team), and Checkpoint (battle teams for control of checkpoint flags)
- 3-D Hardware Accelerator (with 16MB VRAM with full OpenGL® support; Pentium® II 400 Mhz processor or Athlon® processor; English version of Windows® 2000/XP Operating System; 128 MB RAM; 16-bit high color video mode; 800 MB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files (Minimum Install), plus 300 MB for the Windows swap file; a 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card, sound card and input devices); 100% DirectX® 8.0a (included); 100% DirectX 3.0 or higher compatible sound card and drivers; 100% Microsoft-compatible mouse/keyboard and driver
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP and IPX) play supported, Internet play requires a 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible 56.6 Kbps (or faster) modem
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.