Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
- Continue the exciting adventure to stay alive and get rescued
- Even more ways to experiment and combine items to solve intricate puzzles
- Jules Verne novel expands with a deeper look into an island of ancient mysteries
- A second playable character in the industrious monkey Jep
- Reputation system when Jep interacts with his fellow primates to help him in his adventure
- Impressive vocalization and subtle ambient soundtrack
Stitching up Mina’s cut is guaranteed to be one of the more memorable inventory puzzle solutions ever, and chasing off a prowling jaguar is always satisfying.
70% – Adventure Gamers
The graphics are beautifully done. Small animations provide an ambiance that feels authentic. The outdoor settings are lush, detailed, and beautifully lit. At times my eyes almost hurt from the brightness of the sun as I panned toward it.
79% – Game Boomers
Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate is a decent experience and a great example of good storytelling in a rich atmosphere.
80% – Adventure Classic Gaming
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit processors are not supported
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.