Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
- Feature List
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
- A wealth of inventory-centric puzzles and item combinations
- Multiple ways to experiment and problem solve as you adventure
- Inspired by the classic Jules Verne novel
- Atmospheric and compelling soundtrack
- A beautiful and enigmatic island for exploring
“The game isn’t so much about solving puzzles as it is about being creative and seeing what’s possible.”
87% – Game Over Online
“I've played a lot of adventure games, and I've never seen so many possibilities.”
87% – WorthPlaying
“Where some adventure game designers throw a bunch of totally abstract and unrelated puzzles together and call it a day, [the developer] took the time to do things right.”
80% – GameSpy
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.1
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit processors are not supported
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.