Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Triple.B.Titles
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, who'll guide you through the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage , capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
But beware The Extinguishers!
In the interests of universal order, The Consortium of the Inner Rings has slated the Sages for extinction, plunging the cosmos into a war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.
- 400+ Unique Abilities - many inspired by fantasy games
- 60 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 30 Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a companion Sci Fi novel
- 6 Scenarios - Play alone or coop and competitively through online multiplayer
- Infinite Challenges - The level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are procedurally generated
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies
- Local Coop - "Duo" ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes and second half of campaign
- Full Soundtrack - 20 tracks of music and hundreds of original sound effects
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- 30 Prebuilt Ships - jump straight into the action with these handcrafted hulls
Challenge these Scenarios through single or Online Multiplayer:
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base vs base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself
"At its best, it takes the very idea of a twin-stick shooter, shakes it by the collar and shrieks, 'Space is enormous and deserves more than lasers and lightshows – let us strive for the beauty and variety that the stars deserve.'"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Bites off way more than it can chew, and it’s endlessly endearing for it."
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: XNA Hi Def Profile Compatible GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.