Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Kalypso Media Digital
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally become the Doge of Venice.
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in Venice’s government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious sea battles
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
“Players who engage in get a wonderful and in depth game that will occupy you for months. Ranking up, making money from trade, the detailed 3D-graphics – all that simply motivates to play on.”
83% – PC Games
“If you’ve never tried Port Royale or Patrician, but are looking to explore a truly engaging “period piece” that will provide hours of entertainment, take Rise of Venice for a spin.”
94 – GamingTrend
“Rise of Venice is a bit like a new flavor of Ben & Jerry’s. It is new, exciting and heartwarmingly familiar to anyone who has tasted the other flavors before.”
83 – Hooked Gamers
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo-Prozessor or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 512MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.