RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Atari
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
- Supported OS:Windows 2000/XP
- Processor:Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)
- Memory:128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)
- Graphics:Any ATI Radeon™ or GeForce™ 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon™ 64 MB SDR or GeForce™ 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)*
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
- Sound:Windows® 2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card*
- Hard Drive:600 MB free
Mac OS X
- OS:10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core), 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB ATI Radeon HD2600, Nvidia Geforce 8600, Intel HD 3000
- Hard Drive: 2 GB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.