Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Mastertronic
We wanted to make a game that had a lot of replayability, customization, and discovery. Almost every design choice we made focused on furthering those three goals. We want the player to be able to choose the playing style that suits them: long range sniper, mid range run and gun, or an up close brawler. There are many features to facilitate this level of customization. When you earn enough experience you will level up and be able to choose from 4 random traits to make you even stronger.
Each floor is procedurally generated, so the enemies, rooms, event rooms, and bosses you face are all randomly chosen, making every playthrough different. You will not encounter everything in the game in one playthrough, or even five: there is always something new to encounter.
- Each floor and room is completely randomized – each run will be a different experience
- Choose from 20 Races and 20 Classes to customize your runs
- Runes have unique stats that modify the spells you create with them
- Choose from 285 different spells to build your own unique spell loadouts
- Upgrade your spells to make them even stronger
- 50 different traits to choose from when leveling up
- 10 procedurally generated floors to explore and fight through
- 15+ random bosses and 100+ random enemies to fight
- Numerous Challenges, Event Rooms, and Achievements to complete
- Defeating enemies unlocks entries in your Beastiary
- 5 difficulties to increase the challenge
“I just made a spell that lets me shoot rocks that I can control with my mind and I’m using it to squish a bunch of angry water mages.”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Runers is a fantastic game. It boasts solid gameplay with tons of replayability. The game is difficult, but in a rewarding way.”
8.5 / 10 – Capsule Computers
“Runers is an immensely fun game for fans of the dungeon crawler to get excited about. Hardcore gamers will love what LGK Games have created with the diversity and variety of both the character selection and the enthralling gameplay.”
7 / 10 – God Is A Geek
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.