Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Mystic Box
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
- OS: XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB
- Video Card: 256 MB Shader Model 2.0 (Geforce 6 series, Radeon X1000 series)
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- OS: OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 350MB
- Video Card: GMA 950 or Dedicated Video Card w/ 128MB of Video Memory and Shader Model 2.0
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.