Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Plug In Digital
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
As the world's first fully-ASCII game to grace the Steam platform, SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a humorous and strategic turn-based dungeon crawling adventure. Drawing heavy inspiration from both Roguelikes and Japanese RPGs, the game was meticulously designed to offer a truly compelling role-playing experience complete with a robust action-rpg inspired combat system.
Black Edition builds upon the classic SanctuaryRPG formula with all new procedurally generated artwork, as well as a plethora of areas to explore, races to experiment with, skills to master, and loot to collect. Whether you're a valiant hero or a dastardly villain, the fate of Sanctuary is in your hands.
- Enjoy a blast from the past with retro ASCII graphics
- Travel through vast dungeons with classic roguelike action
- Experience hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay
- Put your strategies to work with a sleek combat system
- Over 160 class and race combinations to experiment with
- Wreck your enemies with over 1400 weapons and armors
- Rock out to an original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack
“Describing SanctuaryRPG as a huge, hilarious and most honorable devourer of free time would be an understatement.”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“It’s got a very old-school vibe thanks to the ASCII graphics and UI, but the combat feels modern and intelligent.”
“Where Dwarf Fortress is impossibly huge, all-encompassing, and as approachable as a brick wall, SanctuaryRPG is accommodating, streamlined, funny, and engaging, even if you've never been able to stomach an ASCII game.”
PC Gamer Magazine
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Audio
- Additional Notes: Toaster-Compatible! (But not really)
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.