Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Bigosaur
To solve these problems, they built robots that would reach the target planets, clear out any lifeforms that got in the way and seed the planet with plants that would alter the atmosphere and create habitable ecosystems. They sent small spaceships throughout the galaxy. Each one contained a portal device that would link the target world with their homeworld. The teleport link would be first used to transfer the seeder robots. When the planet is cleaned and transformed, aliens would use the portals to transfer themselves to safety.
The ship destined to Earth malfunctioned and crash landed in desolate part of pre-Columbian North America. Following a couple of earthquakes, the ship got buried deep underground and seemingly forgotten.
Fast forward to 21st century. What used to be an alien crash site is now a thriving skatepark that is about to be demolished. You and your friends are watching the construction crew tear down your favorite skating spot, when strange things start happening to the workers...
The game engine allows you to experiment with the world and try different approaches until you find one that works. Some of the puzzles can be solved in multiple different ways. Checkpoints are abundant and it's always easy to go for one more try. In the first chapter there are subtle clues in the environment like billboards or signs on walls that should give you hints.
- single player adventure
- local co-op with additional puzzles designed for two players
- original soundtrack
- support for various controllers
- support for older graphics cards and computers
- over 100 unique puzzles including switches, sensors, doors, elevators, movable blocks, lasers, mirrors, driving vehicles, flying a spaceship, manipulating gravity and your enemies
Players who want extra challenge can try to collect all the hats, which requires solving some optional difficult puzzles or solving the existing puzzles in different ways.
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: Core2Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.4 or better
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Game has been tested to run at 60 fps on Intel Core2Duo with integrated Intel graphics card
Controllers are fully supported. Some standard ones like Xbox 360 controller work out of the box. All others can be configured within the game.
Single player game can be played with the keyboard or controller. Co-op requires at least one controller. Other multiplayer modes require 1-4 controllers, depending on number of players. Only one player can use the keyboard.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.