Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by KISS ltd
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
It is now 198X, you wake up in a very bad situation. You were the "Sisters of the amniotic lens" and now it's time to face what you did to the minds of the naive all those years ago.
Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream, it IS dying
- Story driven non-game with space exploration elements dealing with the dangers of the radicalization of the vulnerable .
- Engage with other peoples deepest and darkest pleas in deep and meaningful retro-future play-by-mail mmo/social network.
- The most advanced fly A.I. of all time utilizing not only their random state but stable route calculating sense of smell.
- "Mix tape" of music by the award winning No-wave/industrial and avant-folk siren Jarboe.
- Quantum physics, metaphysics and retro-future tech combine to immerse you in a nightmare world.
- Concept and story by the TIGA award nominated Dylan Barry
- Full suite of 198X teletext by award winning artist Dan Farrimond (ITAF, British Tate)
- Additional art and lucid dream exploration by Eye of sic
- Guest starring psychonaught sirens Neurosoup (Krystle Cole) Christina Martine and introducing Christine Brookes
- Special guest appearances by members of the Rail slave games community and Jarboe herself.
“what is hidden away inside Selfie: Sisters of the Amniotic Lens, behind its oddity and ritualistic front, is something beautiful and (I dare to say) new to videogames.”
Kill screen daily
“This is unprecedented in gaming. People baring their very souls to the world, and receiving selfless love and kindness in return. It’s a virtual paradise in an environment increasingly filled with negativity and outright evil.”
Videogames and the Bible
“it's a beautifully liberating act to free your sins to the universe of Rail Slave Games' evocative work.”
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2 GHZ dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Latest driver direct x 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Min screen resolution of 1200 x 720, Mouse wheel function, online connectivity for the social network and The Bible, Hebrews chapter 4 at hand
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.