Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Frozenbyte
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The award-winning atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return in this spin off/sequel armed with a slick new feature set!
Shadowgrounds Survivor tells the story of the last remaining humans on Jupiter's moon Ganymede, where the alien onslaught is in full force.
- 3 playable characters with impressive new tactics
- RPG-like upgrade system for weapons and characters - including special attacks such as the all-engrossing Napalm Flame and the mighty Brute Slayer.
- Campaign mode deepens the Shadowgrounds story and expands it to new locations, including snow and ice environments, an abandoned cargo tunnel and the suffering New Atlantis colony.
- Survival mode focuses on all-out alien slaughtering action – choose a character to suit your playing style and blast the aliens back to outer space!
- New gameplay features such as the Sentry Turret and the powerful Mech!
- New graphics enhancements including raging snowstorm effects, new weapon effects and much more.
- AGEIA PhysX brings the world alive with hundreds of physics objects that take the destruction to the next level.
- Editor tools allow players to take part in the active Shadowgrounds mod community - or just enjoy the results!
"I greatly enjoyed the unending masses of aliens which I splattered all over the landscape with pistol, machine gun, and flame thrower."
- GamersWanted - 92%
"[The] developers decided to "remix" this game and release a hybrid expansion/follow-up. The result is Shadowgrounds Survivor, and it's every bit as good as the first release. Survivor, the extended remix of Shadowgrounds, is a must-have for any fans of action-horror."
- Worthplaying - 89%
"FrozenByte definitely has a winner on its hand. If you have the hankering to play an action top down shooter that looks good and has addictive gameplay, look no further than Shadowgrounds: Survivor."
- GamingTrend - 89%
"I don't know of any other top-down shooters for the PC which are done as well, or look as good or cost
- 2024 - 85%
- Supported OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor (2.0 GHz+ recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1024 MB RAM recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card (512 MB recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:1 GB Hard Drive space
- Gamepad required for co-op play
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.5 or newer - Unfortunately OS X 10.9 or newer NOT supported
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: : OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)*
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Additional: Keyboard+mouse or Keyboard+trackpad
- *Please be advised that the game does not run on Intel graphics solutions (such as Macbooks from 2006-2008 and the new MacBook Pro 13" models from 2011). The game does run on most Macs from 2009 onwards that have a distinct graphics chip (such as those with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M but graphics details need to be turned down for smooth gameplay).
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.