Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Frogwares
Hunker down at your London flat at 221b Baker St. The year is 1896, and Scotland Yard has called Sherlock Holmes with an urgent request for help. A young painter has been found murdered and rolled up in a remarkable Persian carpet. Along with Watson, you must investigate the peculiar crime, exploring crime scene locations in search of missing clues.
Interact with suspects, and analyze police reports and witness statements to solve the crime and unravel the mystery of the Persian carpet!
- Search for crime scene for hidden objects
- Analyse clues and Police findings
- Investigate numerous suspects
- Review your progress by studying the Holmes' Deduction Board
- Interactive gameplay
- Detailed, atmospheric 3D scenes
- Period background music
- Bonus mini-puzzle games!
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or higher and AMD Athlon
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB Microsoft DirectX 9-compliant video card
- Hard Drive: 300Mb hard disk drive
- Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.