Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Daedalic Entertainment
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The two jello jelly creatures Bismo and Plom got connected in a tragic yet funny accident and thus can exchange their size and abilities at will. Welcome to the world of Shift Happens - the only game out there which doesn't take a closer look at the body mass index and where players are actually forced to work togehter (and occasionally stab each other in the back).
Experience thrilling adventures in four totally different worlds:
- Explore a freaked out laboratory where Bismo and Plom had their accident!
- Uncover the secrets of the overgrown green forests...
- ... and survive the dry canyons where a deadly wind awaits you...
- ... just to prepare you for the bitingly cold caves!
The twist: Shift Happens is pure fun for solo players, yet its full potential can only be experienced together. Play it with your best friend while hanging around on a couch enjoying a pizza. Together you can solve puzzles and fight over precious coins. Coordination and communication are key to a successful journey. We recommend using gamepads for maximum enjoyability™.
The game also features a singleplayer mode with different level content. Although the game is primarily meant to be played by two people, you can play the completely different singleplayer levels without another person.
The game features all the good things you should expect from a co-op platformer:
- Over 40 levels of handcrafted fun
- Local and online co-op gameplay
- Extra challenges/rewards in the levels for completionists and explorers
- More than 30 different levels designed for the singleplayer mode
- 8 unlockable bonuslevels (4 single- & 4 multiplayer)
- And timechallenges for each level
OS: Windows Vista
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 N930 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Mobility Radeon HD 5650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 9 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.