Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Fishing Cactus
Axon Vertigo, the world's leading authority and most trusted friend in cerebral contentedness programming, promises to deliver better life quality for everyone with the Shift Quantum program.
Connected to the cyber-noir action-puzzle platformer, you will be tasked to solve puzzles and create negative space by inverting the world to transform barriers into escape routes.
Shift the world, twist your environment, bend your mind to unveil its secrets and solve each brain-drilling level.
Make use of all special gameplay blocks to overcome obstacles and get to the exit to find the happiness you have been searching for and promised by Axon Vertigo.
Join Axon Vertigo's Level Editor for the Shift Quantum program to create your own custom levels and publish them to the community to get played, rated and featured.
Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
- Stylish black and white game world set in a cerebral cyber reality
- 8 new and unique gameplay elements to challenge your brain with puzzle and action mechanics
- A brand new story based on a mysterious AI controlled character
- Solo content with over 100 unique levels that will test your abilities like never before
- An easy-to-use, fully fledged cross-platforms level editor allowing you to create your own levels
- Share and play levels from other platforms (Xbox one, Playstation 4 and Switch)
- Level creation contests, speedruns and weekly votes for top levels and showcase
- Astounding cyber-noir soundtrack to Shift Quantum created by Volkor X and Simon Felix.
- Controller and keyboard support
- Big picture support
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
- Cloud save progression
- 4K Supported
- Steam Controller supported
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD6000 series -OR- GeForce GTX 600 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any integrated or dedicated sound card that supports directsound
- Additional Notes: Online connection is required to share and download community levels
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.