Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Focus Home Interactive
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters;
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter;
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells ;
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions'special powers and skills;
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation;
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, AMD Radeon HD 6950/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Controller for Windows (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.