Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by pixel.lu
Super tight gameplay and wonderful pixel graphics make Sigi a light-hearted and loving 8-bit adventure to enjoy
Join Knight Sigi as he runs, jumps, and battles in a flatulent quest to save Melusina, the love of his life ! Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long lost holy artefacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup!
Collect all letters and hidden treasures to complete 100% of the game!
Platformer junkies and speedrunners could finish Sigi in around 30 minutes!
For everyone else, completing the story mode will take roughly 1 hour.
But beware! Aiming for a score of 100% will put you to the test!
Are you a standard player or a gamepad master?
We learned a great deal while making Sigi and worked very hard to create an enjoyable experience for the player. Indie all the way, we wish to integrate you and the community in our upcoming projects which, with your ideas and feedback, will be even better.
- 8-bit pixel graphics and chiptune soundtrack (Saskrotch) !
- Detailed animation, parallax backgrounds, and solid game design.
- Hordes of goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights.
- Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
- Trading cards coming soon!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1 ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000), 512MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.