Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Jesse Makkonen
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I won’t hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you can’t kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!
“Terrifying atmosphere, challenging puzzles, stunning art and music...this is Silence of the Sleep, and you're gonna love it”
Simone Granata - Games969.com
“Silence of the Sleep proves itself the first truly noteworthy horror title of the year”
Jesse Rogalski - Duuro.net
“Silence of the Sleep is one of those games that makes you want to keep exploring. To keep prodding further and further into the mystery, all night and hours into the morning.”
Tarrah Rivard - Rely on Horror
- OS: Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Monitor that supports refresh rate of 60Hz
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.