SimCity 2000 Special Edition (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
Now you can design any city you can imagine and SimCity 2000 will bring it, and its resident Sims, to life. It has all the features, flexibility, art, animation, and power you need to create an environment of your dreams. Choose from a selection of bonus cities and scenarios to rule or ruin as you please. Build schools, libraries, hospitals, zoos, prisons, power plants, and much more... Lay down roads, railways, and highways. Explore the underground layer and build subways and utilities without compromising your aesthetics. Customize different buildings or design your own graphics sets from scratch.
This is the ultimate classic Maxis city-building and management simulation. If this game were any more realistic, it'd be illegal to turn it off!
- Choose from hundreds of buildings from the 1900's to the space age and beyond.
- Customize the terrain any way you want, from flat prairie land to mountain vistas.
- Wrestle with various disaster scenarios, ranging from a UFO invasion in Atlanta to a nuclear meltdown in midtown Manhattan.
- Use the Urban Renewal Kit tools to design your own buildings.
- reference card
- urban renewal kit
- OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- CPU: 1.8GHz Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Video: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Hard Drive: 2GB HDD
- Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.