Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Strategy First
Save 45%Our Price: £5.99
Space Empires V is the latest edition in the Space Empires series. This new chapter completely updates the UI and takes the player into a real-time rendered 3D universe. Watch space battles played out in glorious detail and realistic effects. Expand, Explore, Exploit, and Exterminate in a huge living breathing galaxy. New features abound with political alliances between multiple empires, a top-down ship design system, a hexagonal movement grid, and many more. Due to player demand, the game is completely 'moddable' and even adds a scriptable AI system to the mix. Space Empires V boldly takes the next step in the genre of space strategy.
- 24 bit 3D real-time rendered graphics.
- Detailed Tactical Combat (and a combat simulator to test your designs!).
- New vehicle types and sizes: Ships, Bases, Freighters, Fighters, Mines, Satellites, Troops, Drones, and Weapons Platforms.
- Ability to completely design and customize all of your vehicles.
- Large Galaxy: 100 solar systems with 15 planets each.
- Huge Technology Tree: Thousands of tech levels with hundreds of components and facilities.
- Completely customizable game graphics: Create your own planets, stars, vehicles, etc.
- Completely customizable AI players: Create your own AI players with unique traits, styles, and speech.
- 14 unique races to play or customize (or just create your own!)
- Randomly generated map for every game (or load an existing map).
- Complete game customization allowed by players ("mods").
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium 500MHz or better class machine, Windows XP, 64 megabytes RAM or better, 1024x768 or better screen resolution, 16 bit color display or better, DirectX 7.0 (or better), A video card with 3D acceleration, 500 megs hard drive space, A sound card capable of supporting MP3 and DirectSound playback. Sound card must be DirectX 7.0 (or better) compatible.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.