Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by MinMax Games Ltd.
- Key features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
At its core, Space Pirates and Zombies is an action based, skill oriented, top down space combat game. It’s similar to the ones we knew and loved in years past, but now using full physics simulation and modern graphics for those oh so pretty explosions. But as you dig deeper, SPAZ becomes much more.
Instead of flying a single ship, you are in charge of an ever growing and evolving fleet, unlocking the rich tactical elements of SPAZ, all accessed at the touch of a button. Issue orders, change ships, apply fleet AI settings, all on the fly. At any moment the battle can change, and the Tactics Panel gives you the tools to make the battle turn in your favor.
As a layer on top of the action and tactics, we have a detailed technology and levelup system akin to what you would expect from an RPG. Learn to build new ships by destroying your enemies. Explore the galaxy to find components, use your hard earned research points to unlock their potential, and then customize every aspect of your new fleet.
Finally, there is the universe in which all this strife and adventure takes place. SPAZ features a persistent randomly generated Galaxy populated with story elements, factions, enemies, missions, items, to provide you with a unique experience each time you play. While you are struggling to survive, uncover the secret of an ever expanding Zombie infestation that spreads by establishing its own real time multi-tiered ecosystem.
- 33 ships to research, build, outfit and pilot.
- 70 unique components to discover and customize your fleet’s performance.
- Totally physics based combat system.
- Fight Zombie infestations, battling a full zombie ecosystem comprising four stages of un-life.
- Explore a persistent randomly generated galaxy containing hundreds of star systems.
- Freedom to explore the galaxy and take on challenges at your own pace.
- Aid, flee, or exploit the warring factions in each star system.
- The unique event system lets the player change the balance of power in any star system
- Carefully spend your hard earned research points on hundreds of upgrades across 15 categories.
“The developers are planning to continue expanding the game in the future, but why wait? It's already great now…”
9/10 – Atomic Gamer
“But suffice to say Space Pirates and Zombies isn't just a grand open-world space action RPG in the tradition of Star Control. It's also a rare expression of zombies that belongs alongside Dead Rising and Atom Zombie Smasher.”
A – Gameshark
“It’s a very solid game that is obviously made out of passion and is a great example of the indie renaissance we’ve been experiencing lately. In my opinion, it’s one of the best things that
90/100 – RTS Guru
- OS: Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB Available System Memory
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB Available HD Space
- Video Card: 256MB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Additional: OpenGL: 3.0
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (1.8GHz or better)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB Free Space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.