Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces™ and Star Wars® Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.
- As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
- Wield over 8 Force abilities including the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Lightning and Force Grip.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
- Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
- Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
- Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
- Developed by critically acclaimed Raven Studios and powered by the Quake III Arena engine.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon 350 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- Graphics: 16 MB OpenGL compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 800 MB
- Sound: Direct X 8.0a
- Multiplayer Requirements: Pentium II or Athlon 400MHz
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ Intel chipset or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 / NVidia Geforce 7300 (128 MB VRAM or higher)
- Languages: English, French and German
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, ATI RADEON X1600, X1900,HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Additional: Intel integrated video chipsets are not supported. This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive), Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.