Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
Rebel Forces have won their first battle against the dark side... But the war has only just begun!
As Rookie One, you are thrust into a 3D galaxy far, far away to crush the evil Empire, once and for all. Take your T16 Skyhopper on a training run through Beggar's Canyon... Then dodge asteroids and blast TIE fighters in a deep space rumble... tackle a fleet of menacing AT-ATs on the icy tundra of Hoth... and ultimately annihilate Vader and the evil Empire with a kamikaze trench run on the infamous Death Star.
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
The story opens in the vicinity of the Dreighton Nebula, where Rookie One is part of a Rebel scouting patrol. He's investigating disappearances of Rebel spacecraft near Dreighton, a region rich with mythology about vanishing spacecraft. Legends of the region go back to the days when early hyperspace travelers lost their bearings and disappeared in the currents, eddies, and storms of the nebula. During the Clone Wars, two opposing combat fleets, at the height of battle, were swallowed up by the Dreighton Nebula, leaving it as the battle's only true victor.
Featuring original, live-action Star Wars footage, Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire hosts a multitude of ground-breaking improvements, including intuitive and challenging arcade game play; fifteen land, sky and space missions; an original Star Wars story; full-Screen high-quality video; four skill levels from easy to hard; a digital John Williams Star Wars soundtrack; and authentic sound effects by Skywalker Sound.
- Pilot X-wings, B-wings, speeder bikes and the legendary Millenium Falcon.
- Battle stormtroopers, TIE fighters and a Super Star-Destroyer.
- Digitized cinematic sequences from the Star Wars trilogy with additional footage created exclusively for the game.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 1360 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Joystick or Controller recommended
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.