Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
A neutral family fights for its business - and its survival - and is swept up in the struggle against the encroaching Empire. You must defy the strong-arm tactics of a rival family who will stop at nothing to destroy your trading company. Ultimately, you will join the Rebel Alliance for a series of covert assignments and uncover information about the Empire's second Death Star project. The finale? You'll find yourself at the controls of the legendary Millennium Falcon , flying against the massive Imperial fleet in the Battle of Endor. Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ puts you right in the middle of the epic Star Wars™ conflict - and takes space combat excitement to new heights.
- Take control of the "fastest ship in the galaxy" - the Millenium Falcon - as well as X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings and Corellian transports
- Join the massive assault on the fully operational second Death Star in the epic Battle of Endor
- Fifty story-driven single player missions and flexible multi-player options
- With new "skirmish" mode, you set your own mission parameters (number of ships, types of ships, targets, and more) to create customized single and multi-player conflicts
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 927 MB available space
- Additional Notes: STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter requires a controller or joystick.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.