Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Ubisoft
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, you are part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas Star System from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.
Build your own modular starship model, mount it to your controller, and take part in epic space combat. Swap the parts on your model and your in-game starship changes in real time.
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz, AMD FX-6350 3.9 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For 1920x1080, 30 FPS, Low Preset
1. Go to https://uplay.ubi.com/ and download UPLAY.
2. Run UPLAY and login in your account (Create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the 'Activate a key' logo on the top bar.
4. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click on 'Activate'.
5. Congratulations your game has now been added to the Uplay library where you can download/install and play it from, have fun!