Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by FireFly Studios
- HD Edition
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Journey to distant Arabian lands renowned for brave warriors and fearsome weaponry in Stronghold Crusader HD. The highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling Stronghold, Crusader throws you into historic battles from the Crusades with fiendish AI opponents, new units, 4 historical campaigns and over 100 unique skirmish missions.
Relive the historic Crusades as Richard the Lionheart and the Saladin, Sultan of Syria. Lead a determined group of Crusaders, forged by centuries of barbaric warfare, amidst the haze of the desert heat then fight for your freedom as the mighty Saladin.
Stronghold Crusader HD features several campaigns documenting the First, Second and Third Crusades, as well as conflicts within the individual Crusader states. Battles such as Nicea, Heraclea, siege of Antioch, Krak des Chevaliers and the Siege of Jerusalem all feature, as do the Crusader Trails from the Stronghold Warchest and Stronghold Crusader Extreme.
Both Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme are included in Stronghold Crusader HD. Extreme plays exactly like the original Stronghold Crusader, only with a few additions. The unit cap has been increased from 1000 to a staggering 10,000 troops, special Tactical Powers such as the Arrow Volley can be used and new buildings make their appearance alongside the Crusader Extreme skirmish trail.
- Join the Crusaders or the Saladin’s forces in 4 historical campaigns.
- Fight through 100 unique skirmish missions, each one more challenging than the last.
- Design and build your desert fortress, with a working economy and brutal killing zones.
- Command new units with unique abilities, such as the stealthy Assassin and nimble Horse Archer.
- High resolution graphics allow you to view the entire map on a single screen.
- Steam Cloud support for saved games.
- Updated for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 compatibility.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 with latest service packs
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- Additional Notes: GameRanger software will be installed for mutiplayer matchmaking support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.