Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Turtle Cream
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory is a 2D platformer game that presents the story of a sugar cube. The background tiles of the game have two sides, namely, the front and the back. These tiles can be flipped for access to critical hints to solve different levels. They may or may not help you, so pay attention!
The game is the full version of IGF China 2010's winner, Sugar Cube. It includes 5 factory themes containing 90 levels and 2 endings. Also included is the full soundtrack of the game.
Note: Soundtrack will be located at -> Steam -> Steamapps -> Common -> Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory -> Soundtrack
“Responsive and well-tuned, with one unique mechanic that makes it interesting.”
– Play This Thing!
“It’s cute, it’s fun, and it’s original.”
7/10 – darkzero
“Sugar Cube presents a short, sweet, mind-working, challenge”
77/100 – Indie Game Magazine
- OS:Windows XP
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX compatible card
- Hard Drive:180 MB HD space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.