Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paul Schneider
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
Tell me more about the game!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!
- single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
- unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
- non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
- unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
- custom keyboard and gamepad support
- around 6-10 hours of gameplay
- in-game dialogues in English or German
- fun for all ages
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHZ or higher
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.