Syberia II (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Microids
Save 80%Our Price: £1.94
Having searched Eastern and Western Europe for a missing heir, Kate Walker finally completed her long and arduous journey, obtaining the signature of Hans Voralberg and closing the automaton factory buyout.
Mission accomplished? Not for this sophisticated New York lawyer…
An unlikely pair, young Kate Walker and old, eccentric Hans Voralberg now set off on a journey together: in search of the last of the fabled Syberian mammoths at the heart of a long and forgotten universe. The surreal quest Hans began alone several years ago will come to a final close as he and Kate face obstacles far more dangerous than ever before, testing their courage and determination.
Far and beyond, a mystical Syberia awaits their arrival…
- Original and captivating storyline
- Rich and intriguing new characters with new, realistically detailed 3D environments
- Completely integrated, original puzzles that test the players skill throughout the game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.5GHz CPU
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB
- Video Card: DirectX compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.