Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Rogue Moon Studios
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
System Crash is a story-driven cyberpunk collectible card game inspired by Blade Runnerand and Neuromancer. When corporations own everything and the line between man and machine is blurred, your only option is to fight to survive!
Choose your Runner persona, build your deck, and challenge the Megacorps on their own turf!
- Face challenging opponents from corporate security forces and automated defense systems to street gangs and bounty hunters.
- Cunning AI will probe your weaknesses and test your strategy.
- Recruit agents and equip them with Black Market weapons and cybernetics. Experiment to discover powerful combos.
- Build your deck from more than 100 exciting cards to choose from.
- Play through an exciting story campaign. From the streets of San Angeles 2150 to the towering corporate arcologies.
- Interact with cunning hackers, ruthless mercenaries, scheming executives and deadly assassins. When everyone has a price, who can you trust?
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.