Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by United Label
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Set in a grim land plagued by war, Tails of Iron is a hand-drawn RPG Adventure with punishingly brutal combat. As Redgi, heir to the Rat Throne, you must restore your broken Kingdom by banishing the merciless Frog Clan and their ferocious leader, Greenwart.
As you explore the deceivingly charming world, you’ll encounter a cast of unique companions, ready to aid you in your adventure. And you’ll need all the help you can get, whether that’s new meal recipes, blueprints to forge deadly weapons and armour, or even a land-chugging, armour-plated mole mobile!
Overcome your fears. Rescue your brothers. Restore Your Kingdom.
Your tail has begun…
Explore a Treacherous Kingdom
Fully accompanied by the deep, raspy narrations of the legendary Doug Cockle (celebrated within the world of RPGs), prepare to embark on an epic adventure across the mediaeval-fantasy Rat Kingdom. Complete side quests and faction hunts for some additional gold-on-the-side, or join forces with a sharp-eyed companion to help even the playing field.
Master Brutal Combat
From frog zombies to gargantuan grubs - and everything in-between - the Kingdom is awash with danger. To overcome each perilous encounter, you’ll need to study your opponent’s attacks and react accordingly! Thankfully, there’s a range of deadly abilities at your disposal, including parry bashes and fatal executions, not to mention ranged attacks with your nifty bow and arrow.
Customise your Attack
Adapt Redgi’s combat style to the task at hand. Heavy armour may provide better protection but can you really afford to slow down your dodge-roll? And then there’s the question of weapon; axes pack a punch, while spears are quick and nimble. Perhaps you’d prefer the all-round performance of a trusty broadsword?
Overcome Savage Boss Fights
While danger lurks around every toadstool, you’ll need to keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper when it comes to the devastating boss fights. Cold-blooded in every sense of the word, these oversized amphibians each present their own unique combat challenge, and you’ll need more than a good set of armour to come out on top.
Brew Recipes, Craft Weapons, Forge Armour
Redgi’s keep is also home to his brothers, Rem-Rem, Bam-Bam and Dug. Rem can cook up a health-boosting feast with ingredients found throughout the world, while Bam can craft new weapons and armors from special blueprints you’ll uncover… if you look hard enough. And then there’s Dug, who’ll update you about new quests available throughout the Kingdom.
- Master brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions!
- Explore a vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- Immerse yourself in a compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle
- Customise your attack style with a vast array of distinct weapons and armour
- Assemble a band of brave companions, ready to aid you on select missions
- Complete side quests to earn additional gold-on-the-side
- Unearth special blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Collect rare ingredients to cook up health-boosting feasts
- Overcome savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- Lose yourself in the gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.