Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KISS ltd
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Woken from a hypersleep, you find yourself alone on a drifting star cruiser, light years from home. The crew has disappeared, leaving behind nothing but a few scattered records and a strange artifact that seems to hold the key to an alien civilisation. As you search the empty ship, you’ll begin to piece together the mystery of the missing crew, and perhaps a way to unlock the artifact itself.
Played out in stunning 3D environments, The Artifact is a sci-fi themed spin on the classic escape the room game. Players explore different locations, using 22nd century technology to crack codes and solving increasingly head scratching puzzles that will help decipher the mystery of the alien device, and perhaps what lies beyond...
- Beautiful 3D environments – explore the decks of your star cruiser, breaking open air hatches and exploring different areas…
- Head-scratching puzzles – use logic and experimentation to figure out how to break into the alien artefact…
- Immersive story – explore the ship for notes and documents that reveal the mystery of the missing crew. And why you’ve been left behind…
- OS: WINDOWS® 7 or later
- Processor: Dual core recommended
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512mb VRAM recommended
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 694 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.