Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by LucasArts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Back by popular demand, The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition faithfully re-imagines the internationally-acclaimed classic game (originally released in 1990) for original and new audiences alike. The development team at LucasArts is bringing the game into the modern era with an all new re-imagined contemporary art style, a re-mastered musical score, full voiceover, and an in-depth hint system to help players through the game’s side-splitting puzzles. Purists will also delight in the ability to seamlessly switch between the updated hand-drawn re-imagining and the original classic version.
The game's twisty plot leads our naive hero on a hilarious, swash-buckling search for the fabled secret of Monkey Island. Tales of pirate wealth lure him to the port of Mêlée with high hopes, no money, and insatiable curiosity. If clever enough, he will win the confidence of Mêlée's pirates and find himself blown by the winds of fate toward the terrifying and legendary Monkey Island -- an adventure that would chill the bones of even the most bloodthirsty buccaneer.
- Go on a daring adventure in your attempt to become the most infamous pirate in the Caribbean
- Win the heart of the beautiful governor, Elaine Marley
- Along the way, confront the evil ghost pirate, LeChuck
- All new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn to feature animation quality
- Re-mastered music score presented in full orchestrated detail
- Complete voice over using the original Monkey Island™ franchise cast brings the story and characters of the original adventures to life like never before
- Scene-for-scene hot swap allows for seamless transition between special edition and classic modes anywhere and at any time
- All new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience
- In-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun
- OS: Windows XP® or Windows Vista®
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 512 MB for Vista
- Graphics: 128 MB with Shader Model 2.0 capability
- DirectX®: 9.0c (March 2009)
- Hard Drive: 2.5GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compliant sound card
- Controller support: Xbox 360 controller
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.