The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
Origin key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Live the island life in Barnacle Bay! Your Sims will enjoy stunning beaches, parks, campgrounds, and a curiously modern downtown.
Whether they’re meeting new Sims or uncovering the community’s secrets, life at the seaside is full of surprises! A New World Awaits— Escape to Barnacle Bay today!
- Meet new Sims, discover the world’s secrets, and grab a bite to eat at Hogan’s Deep Sea Diner.
- Discover the mysterious Barnacle Bay lore by exploring the abandoned piers of Founder’s Beach and the relics found within the Goldbeard Galleon Gallery
- Explore the mystery hidden in Pirate’s Hideaway or meet new Sims at The Wanderer’s Watering Hole
- Enrich your Sims and their lives in all-new ways with 18 exclusive items only available in Barnacle Bay
- PC OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM:(XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE:At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- VIDEO:DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Requires The Sims 3 to play
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!