The Sims 3: Showtime (PC/MAC)
Here is your chance to become a star and tell the story of your journey! Live out the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends. Using new and innovative social features such as individual in-game news feeds and live updates, players are connected to each other like never before.
The Sims 3 Showtime allows you to share with your friends and fellow fans of The Sims without ever leaving the game. Venture into a new world and live the dream as singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Using the all-new SimPort feature, send your Sim into a friend's game to perform in their world, book gigs in your friends' town, go on tour and be reviewed. Along the way, earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts. Post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and send gifts, search for new friends and share memories through in-game news feeds and as e-cards.
Visit venues, book new gigs and build custom stages to watch how your Sim measures up against the competition. Will they succeed or will they fail? The Sims 3 Showtime allows you to live out your dream of becoming a star and share the story of your rise to fame.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician and DJs. Watch your Sims rise to fame-or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give players more tools to tell their stories the way they want to
- A Whole New World: The new Expansion pack includes a brand new world called Starlight Shores, with new venues and new objects to hone Sims' talent at and rise to success
- Rise to Fame: Players can build their own custom stages and see their Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the innovative SimPort feature, send your Sims to a friend's game or book friend's Sims for a gig in their game
- Be Connected: Make new friends, connect, and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds and live updates, post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
- OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (SP1), or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for XP/2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Vista and Windows 7
- Memory: At least 1 GB for XP / 1.5 GB for Vista and Windows 7 / at least 2 GB For NVIDIA ION™ computers
- Hard Disk Space: At least 1.5 GB of free space (7 GB if installing with The Sims 3) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Supported video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista
- Direct X®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
- PURCHASE the unique Origin key above.
- Follow the instructions found on Origin support here
- Redeem the key located in the email we sent you.
- DOWNLOAD and PLAY the full game... have FUN !