Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Gameblyr
Third Eye Crime is a stealth puzzle game featuring Rothko, a smooth-talking criminal who can telepathically predict where enemies will move to attempt to thwart his heists. Players must rely on skill and their “third eye” to deftly make an escape. Third Eye Crime was created by AAA-turned-indie developers Moonshot Games, harnessing years of design expertise at Bungie on successful titles in the Halo series to create a fully independent, cinematic experience.
- Gorgeous visuals are set to a soulful jazz soundtrack in noir stylings, coming together to create a stylistically immersive gameplay experience.
- Third Eye Crime offers a unique twist to the stealth puzzle game genre. The goal is not just to avoid being caught by the enemy, but to misdirect enemies, leading them on a wild goose chase so the player can make a clean escape
- Play through three acts covering eight unique environments totaling over 120 levels and visually intuitive gameplay, beginners are effortlessly eased into the heist before launching into increasingly complex levels.
- Intelligent pathing design perfected through Moonshot Games’ AAA-experience underscores Third Eye Crime’s stealth aesthetic, intuitive for a player of any skill level to pick up.
It has a terrific sense of style, with slick motion comic panels that move the story forward, simple but beautiful noir visuals, and an absolutely fantastic soundtrack.
The beautiful art, a sultry musical score plucked from a jazz orchestra that could have been conducted by Nelson Riddle, and the design package is vintage, 1940s noir at its finest.
The Washington Post
It's the can't miss pick of the week.
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2
- Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.