Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Size Five Games
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! are a couple of rip-roaring point-and-click adventure games . With tongue firmly in cheek, sit back, relax, and put your mind to work solving puzzles, and reading some very funny dialogue. It's like a book, only good!
From an horrific and untimely death in deep, dark Peru, via preposterous-and-suspect alien invasions, to whipping back-and-forth in time to stop Hitler and his army of robot Nazi dinosaur clones, this is one set of adventures you're unlikely to forget.
- Funny words that'll actually probably make you laugh out loud!
- Graphics AND sound effects!
- Thousands of unique responses for almost every action you can think of!
- NAZI DINOSAURS!
one of the most outrageous games I've ever played and for that alone I love it.
- PC Zone – 90%
Funnier than any game in years, and delightfully rude. Point-and-click adventuring done right for a change.
- PC Gamer – 87%
pitch perfect comedy writing…they truly understand how to exploit the genre’s strengths… an indie masterpiece.
...excellent scripting, consistent, cartoony design and delight in overtly, overly referential absurdity…even the Telltale titles are clunky and formulaic compared to the anarchistic invention of games like this...
-Eurogamer.net — 9/10
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pretty much anything post-millennial, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Memory: Anything over 256MB should do, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Graphics:Any DirectDraw compatible. PixelShader 1.4/ DirectX 9.0c capable card required for particle effects.
- DirectX®: 9.0c required for particle effects
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Sound: Any Windows-compatible soundcard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.