Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Interplay
Join Titus the Fox in his hilarious adventure "To Marrakech and Back". On foot, riding a skateboard or flying your magic carpet, you set off across the Sahara to free your kidnapped love - Foxy! You encounter many enemies such as Babyboon, the kid with the deadly bottle, and Toyo, the spectacled snake. This mega-game has been hailed by critics as the reference for Jump'n'Runs in the computer games world.
- Platform game of exceptional size: More than 900 screens on 15 levels with 54 extraordinary enemies.
- Secret rooms, hidden bonuses, and deadly traps.
- Unique system of interaction: player - enemies - objects - backgrounds.
- Options: level codes, continue, adjustable 8-way scrolling.
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 10 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory
- Storage: 15 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.