Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Ubisoft
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The best-selling Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® saga takes on an entirely new direction.
In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent. How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You'll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- Double agent gameplay and branching storyline - Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose who's priorities to support, and who's to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
- Upgradeable weapons and gadgets - As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
- Authentic double agent tactics - Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans.
- Don't blow your cover - Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain the terrorists' trust.
- A world of International espionage - Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
- All-new extreme gameplay situations - Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
- Innovative multiplayer - The critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage and spy for your team.
- Supported OS:Microsoft Windows® XP
- Processor:3 Ghz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 Ghz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended) - Game optimized for dual-processor-enabled computers.
- System Memory:1 GB or above (1.5 GB recommended)
- Video Card:DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c-compatible (EAX recommended) - PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio.
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk:8 GB available hard disk space
- Multiplay:Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
- *Supported video cards at time of retail release:Single Player: ATI X1300 / X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6200 / 6600 / 6800 / 7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900 | Multiplayer: ATI X1600 / X1800 / X1900, NVIDIA 6600 / 6800 /7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900
- Note:Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
1. Go to https://uplay.ubi.com/ and download UPLAY.
2. Run UPLAY and login in your account (Create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the 'Activate a key' logo on the top bar.
4. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click on 'Activate'.
5. Congratulations your game has now been added to the Uplay library where you can download/install and play it from, have fun!