- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Washington D.C. is on the brink of collapse. Lawlessness and instability threaten our society, and rumors of a coup in the capitol are only amplifying the chaos. All active Division agents are desperately needed to save the city before it's too late.
You are a member of the Division, an elite group of civilian agents charged with being the last line of defense. With DC at risk, it's time to gear up and use your unique skills to take on this new threat.
Unlike anything before it, The Division 2's Washington D.C. is a 1:1 representation of the real city, making the game world more authentic than ever. The game's map offers up-close-and-personal views of landmarks, natural landscapes, neighborhoods, and enemy hideouts.
Various factions, vying for power in the wake of the crisis, are aiming to claim DC’s future for themselves. Only Division agents are equipped to take on these new threats and protect the civilians that remain.
- OS:Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- CPU:AMD FX-6350 | Intel Core I5-2500K
- RAM:8 GB
- GPU:AMD Radeon R9 270 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
- VRAM:2 GB
- DIRECTX: DirectX 11 | 12
1. Go to https://uplay.ubi.com/ and download UPLAY.
2. Run UPLAY and login in your account (Create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the 'Activate a key' logo on the top bar.
4. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click on 'Activate'.
5. Congratulations your game has now been added to the Uplay library where you can download/install and play it from, have fun!