Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by All in! Games
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Gather your friends in this intensely fun local couch co-op game about home renovation and work your way to the top of a skyscraper in need of some work.
The owners of various apartments have left their homes in your hands. All they’ve given you is a blueprint of how their place should look. Cooperate with your friends to complete the task or make a mess trying!
Tools Up! is a local multiplayer game for up to four players. Work together against the clock and host a wild renovation party!
- Work hard - paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
- Play better together - join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
- Expect the unexpected - environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
- Lead the team - whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
- Join in the fun - simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.
OS: WIN7-64 bit
Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.