Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Headup Games
- Key features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The story of Twin Sector takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where the remains of mankind have been put to artificial sleep in cryogenic chambers deep under the contaminated surface of earth — until the planet becomes habitable again.
You as the player must take the role of Ashley Simms, the protagonist of Twin Sector. Suddenly awakened by the station's security A.I. system O.S.C.A.R., you face the imminent extinction of all other still sleeping survivors due to an unknown failure in the life support system. According to O.S.C.A.R., you are the only person who was able to be woken and therefore the only individual capable of saving mankind. Within the next ten hours you will need to repair the broken main generator of the subterranean bunker system in order to reestablish the station's functionality. But there are yet unknown forces trying to prevent you from succeeding at all costs!
Twin Sector is a thrilling physics-based action-adventure which allows players free interaction with their environment. Using the advantages of the powerful HAVOK®-Engine, innumerable puzzles, challenges and enemies await the players in a hostile and threatening futuristic environment. Featuring more than 15 missions alongside a thrilling story line unfolding over the course of action.
- More than 15 challenging missions
- Thrilling and exciting storyline
- Innovative gameplay
- Physics-based action-adventure
- Solve challenging puzzles in different ways
- OS: Windows XP Sp3, Windows Vista Sp2
- Processor: 2.4 ghz multicore recommended
- Memory: 1.0 GB or more
- Graphics: 256 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better, recommended Shader model 3.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.