Two Worlds [Epic Edition] (PC)
... 300 years after Aziraal has been banished, a brother and sister are drawn into the conflict which has flared up between the Orcs and the free world. Kyra, the hero's younger sister, suddenly disappears in mysterious circumstances.
The hero, a bounty hunter, searches throughout Antaloor for her. His quests take him to the far-off reaches of the continent. Constantly on the alert for a clue as to her whereabouts, he keeps his eyes and ears open during his travels.
Will he succeed in finding his sister?
- Includes the original Two Worlds, plus the add-on Tainted Blood
- OVER 90 NEW QUESTS: Journey even deeper into the world of Antaloor with over 90 new quests and eight new multiplayer maps
- STUPENDOUS LANDSCAPES: in a fantasy world where every inhabitant leads a separate dynamic life with realistic daily routines, your deeds will determine the fate of the strife-torn land of Antaloor.
- PLAYING FREEDOM: Two Worlds is not for those who don't like making decisions, because you'll often have to take one side or the other — an intelligent, networked reputation system for guilds and secret societies makes sure of that.
- KNIGHT, THIEF, MAGE OR ALCHEMIST: spectacular, dynamically-choreographed fights on foot or at full gallop. An absorbing alchemy system for creating individual potions and power-ups provides diversification - and carrying out break-ins in Sneak mode will have your nerves jangling! If this still isn't enough, try the sophisticated magic system...
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE AND INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT OF ATTRIBUTES: you can experiment with all the character attributes and develop your skills as and when you like. An elaborate inventory system ensures that you always have a clear overview — no matter how hot the action gets.
- MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER INCLUDED: bustling towns are the trading centers and meeting points for several hundred players. Self-created characters fight gripping PvsP duels in Arena mode — or solve a series of exciting quests as allies.
- UPDATED GAME ENGINE: The brand new 1.6 engine update now included!
“The big player alongside Oblivion and Gothic 3 [...] Great RPG!”
85 – Gamestar
“If you've been jonesing for a return to a huge, open-ended roleplaying world with a ton of depth and a rousing storyline, you'll find yourself right at home in at least one of these Two Worlds.”
81 – PC Gamer
“A worthy competitor of genre greats like Gothic and Oblivion!”
87 – PC Action
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: GeForce FX 6, 7 and 8 series, AMD/ATI Radeon X-series with Shader 2.0b
- Hard Drive: 6 GB Free Space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Multicore
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: Shader 3.0
- Hard Drive: 7 GB Free Space
- Sound: 5.1
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.