Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 9heads Game Studios
Vitrum is a 3D, first person, puzzle/platform game. The main character is an android designed to convert energy from crystals into powers. The android can absorb energy in each of his hands, allowing him to combine different powers. One of the coolest powers is the ability to invert the gravity, because it’s 3d and because the player can freely choose when and where to use it! Vitrum takes place in a desert laboratory full of different colored crystals. Some crystals grant powers, others are harmful to the android.
The player will have to figure out how to use the crystals, solve the puzzles and finish each stage in Vitrum.
- - Stage editor
- - More than 45 stages.
- - Collect crystal shards to unlock Insane stages.
- - Each crystal color represents a power, explore each color and discover every power the android can execute.
- - Combine powers to solve more difficult puzzles.
- - Explore 3D gravity inversion, materialization of crystal platforms, super high jumps and other powers.
- OS: XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz (dual core recommended);
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2000+, nVidia GeForce FX 6 series
- Hard Drive: 214 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.