World War 1 Centennial Edition (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Plug In Digital
World War 1 Centennial Edition is the latest and improved edition of 2008’s release World War One, the ambitious game covering all of the Great War 1914 to 1918.
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution, with an original three-modes turn-base resolution
- A large selection of Scenarios (10) and Campaigns (6)
- 8 playable major nations, dozens of different troops, planes and ships, hundreds of military, economic, political and technological events, over 200 historical leaders with unique abilities
- An original diplomatic system, with your ambassadors to send all over the world to alter the balance of power between the Entente (i.e. Allies) and the Central Powers
- Organize armies, manage supply, produce munitions, recruits and new weapons, use sea and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows), take care of your nation’s will to fight!
- Break the trench warfare deadlock by pursuing technological research or fighting the economic blockade
- Play secret stratagems to influence the course of events with famous characters like Lawrence of Arabia, Mata Hari, Lenin or the Red Baron
- Fight for victory: it can be military or political, as national will, population morale and parliament all play a crucial role.
- Playable via LAN or over the Internet in multiplayer mode
- Game has a new look showing the elevations and trees better.
- All leaders portraits recreated in colour from historical picture
- All units portraits have been redone
- New 1917 scenario, all theaters included.
- More accurate OOBs
- New Intro Video
New Engine Improvements:
- Much faster engine (x5), compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Dynamic display of weathers (rain and snow) - Enlarged screen resolution to accommodate latest PC standards
- Better handling of sprites and description of moves
- More AI improvements making the game much more challenging
- All fixes as received from players since 2008, to improve game play and experience, and previous changes since game launch included in both versions
- OS: Windows 7/8 (Does not support 98 or 2000)
- Processor: Pentium® IV 1800+ MHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.