Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Team17
With both single player and up to 6 players leading their worms into manic multiplayer mayhem, this unique, wacky, outrageous, addictive and deadly (to Worms anyway) combat game is remastered and ready for action.
- Access the fantastic "Wormpot" which gives you over 1000 different game styles. All modes are available offline, online, or a mixture of both!
- Over 20 Multiplayer missions: players can now team up with a buddy to tackle cooperative missions where working together is the only way to win. Alternatively, check out the competitive missions and fight in specially prepared scenarios.
- Single player and multiplayer, 2-6 players either local or online.
- It’s a veritable feast with nearly 60 weapons, ranging from the relatively calorie-free bazooka to the full fat concrete Donkey. Oh man!
- Shiny 1080p graphics with 60 fps
- Enhanced new weapon sound effects
- Quickstart Game - get to play quickly with predefined team and weapon set against AI (Wormbots).
- Training - host different disciplines in which to train. You work against the clock.
- Missions - ranged between easy and hard. Custom terrains for won missions unlock for normal games.
- Time Attack - Missions but with different ways to complete them. The player must figure out which one is the fastest.
- Deathmatch challenge – similar to normal games. Player take on a number of computer teams in an ever-increasing spiral of difficulty. Rewards given to high ranked teams.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend updating your PC's hardware drivers before playing. If your PC is no longer supported by your manufacturer and your hardware drivers are very old, you may experience difficulty running the game. Please check with your PC manufacturer for more details.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.