Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Topware Interactive
Save 57%Our Price: £2.99
In X-Blades, the player takes on the role of the enchanting heroine Ayumi, who survives a breathtaking dance of blades through the Hordes of Darkness. The long-haired beautiful anime, with her pistol blades and mind-blowing leaps, whirls and swirls from one fantastic level to the next.
In brief: An anime-style, opulent hack 'n' slay spectacle for fans of entertaining action games.
X-Blades creates a fantastic universe around the attractive heroine, who has to fend off innumerable monsters and imposing boss opponents with her power and tactics.
A long list of all sorts of magic spells widens the range of potential forms of attack. Once Ayumi has collected enough experience points, she can activate new skills.
The anime-style level design is what really gives X-Blades its special flair. Around 40 magical indoor and outdoor worlds dazzle in an enthralling rhapsody of color. Action and magical effects are impressively incorporated through the use of cinema stylistics such as bullet time or motion blurring.
- Gripping fantasy story with spectacular landscapes and characters
- Over 20 types of magic in different classes
- Around 40 different locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Alternative ends depending on player's behavior
- Over 30 different classes of opponent
- Cinematic stylistics such as bullet time
- Varying grades of difficulty from beginner to professional
- Special mode for a heroine with demonic powers
- Innovative blade pistols for shooting projectiles and close-quarter fights
“Spectacular fights seasoned up with tactics and a breath of RPG. This title has the ingredients of an instant success!”
“As fan of the Devil May Cry series, you will love X-Blades.”
80 – GameRadio
“X-Blades is an absolutely solid hack 'n slay game that can compete with major titles of the genre.”
84 – NexNow
- OS: Windows XP SP 2/Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.5 GHz or Equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB (ATI Radeon/nVidia GeForce 6600)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB Free
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.